Search Triangle Homes For Sale
Your perfect place is only a few clicks away—let’s get started!
I’ve been a licensed real estate agent since 1986, after I graduated from Wake Forest University.
I grew up in Eastern North Carolina but have lived in Raleigh for 30+ years, and it’s definitely home.
I love the exchange of ideas with other agents and the team—which benefits my clients immensely. I’ve been nicknamed “Bulldog” because I’m so persistent, like a dog with a bone! I sell about 100 houses a year and am a member of the Triangle Top Producers’ Council.
When I am not chasing the next deal, you might find me at the pool as a NCAA and USA Swimming referee, or playing with my cat that I found at a construction site on a morning run.
"Lisa is extremely knowledgeable and will give you honest and straightforward answers. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the business of buying or selling a home. Her negotiating effectiveness is second to none. She will be the first person I call when we decide to sell our home."
– ZILLOW USER
It’s like working with one agent with the expertise of twenty
What Other Agents Do
- Discounted Commission for Discounted Services—You handle staging, showings, contract & repair negotiations with a discount broker.
- Convenience vs. Profit—iBuyer services allow you to sell quickly, but at the cost of your hard-earned equity
- Salesperson Attitude vs. Relationship Building—Discount brokers are more interested in making a quick profit than making you money
What 220 Agents Do
- Years of experience in all areas of real estate—including new construction, insurance, staging and lending services
- In-depth market knowledge—ensuring proper pricing, a wide reach of advertising, highly competitive offers and strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication throughout—we hold your hand from list/search through showings, contract negotiations & inspections to the close.
Relocate to Raleigh with 220 Agents
Over 9,000 acres of parkland
Raleigh boasts over 9,000 acres of parkland, making it an ideal city for adventurers, explorers, and lovers of the great outdoors. Its greenway system travels over 180 miles across trails, paths, and roadways.
Amazing nightlife & entertainment
Raleigh’s fun runs long into the night; in fact, Raleigh has the highest concentration of live music venues in the state! And it’s home to more than 15% of the state’s craft breweries.